Dit is een aantal algemene gereedschappen dat gebruikt wordt om aan dit apparaat te werken. Je hebt niet elk stuk gereedschap voor elke procedure nodig.
Check out our free iPhone 3GS teardown wallpapers!
- Track down the source of your iPhone woes using our iPhone 3GS Troubleshooting Page.
- Diagnose and repair screen backlight issues with our iDevice Backlight Troubleshooting Page.
Background and Identification
The iPhone 3GS was the first iPhone to include video recording capabilities. The iPhone 3GS has a black or white back, silver bezel and a black front. The iPhone 3GS was first introduced with 16GB and 32GB of flash memory.
Some parts are more difficult to repair than others. The display panel and front glass are relatively easy to repair, but getting to the battery or rear panel can take some time and effort. This is due to the design of the 3GS. It is built from the back to the front, so the further back a component is (think rear case), the harder it is to replace. One major plus with the 3GS is the ability to replace the front glass by itself as opposed to other iPhone models that require replacing the entire display assembly when your screen breaks.
Announce date: June 8, 2009
Developer: Apple Inc.
- 3.5" (diagonal) widescreen Multi-Touch with oleophobic coating
- 320x480 resolution at 163 ppi
- 2:3 aspect ratio
- 24-bit (16.76 million colors) LCD
Camera: 3.2 MP with geotagging and VGA video at 30 fps
Processor: 600 MHz ARM Cortex A8 with PowerVR SGX GPU
RAM: 256 MB eDRAM
- Proximity sensor
- Ambient light sensor
Storage: 8, 16, or 32 GB flash memory
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g)
- 3G (UMTS/HSDPA -- 850, 1900, 2100 MHz - 7.2 Mbps) and GSM/EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR
Battery: 3.7 V, 1220 mAh
Dimensions: 4.55 x 2.44 x 0.48 in (115.5 x 62.1 x 12.3 mm)
Weight: 135 g (4.8 oz)
Colors: Black (8/16/32 GB) or White (16/32 GB)