USB-C to lightning wiring diagram
How do I restore the lightning connector surface when it wears down?
Don't know how to arrange the wires to the USB connector of the cable
The Lightning cable is a proprietary power and data cable developed by Apple in 2012 to replace the legacy 30-pin dock connector. This new design is more compact, reliable, and convenient than the 30-pin connector, with a new reversible design and greater performance.
The 2018 iPad Pro discontinued the use of Lightning in favor of USB-C, however Lightning is still in widespread use among other products.
And in 2022 Apple Is being Forced By the FTC to include a USB-C Port in order for use in Europe.
- iPhones (5 to 14)
- iPad 4
- iPad Air (1st and 2nd Generation)
- iPad (2017, 2018)
- iPad Mini (1st to 4th Generation)
- iPad Pro (1st and 2nd Generation)
- iPod Nano (7th Generation)
- iPod Touch (5th, 6th, and 7th Generation)
- Apple Pencil (1st Generation)
- Magic Keyboard And Magic Keyboard with touch id
- Magic Mouse 2, Magic Trackpad 2
- Siri Remote for Apple TV
- AirPods and AirPods Pro Charging Case
- iPhone Charging Dock
- BeatsX Earphones
- Beats Pill+ Speaker
Type: Reversible data and power cable