3.5mm Headphone Jacken
Dit zijn een aantal algemene gereedschappen die gebruikt worden om aan dit apparaat te werken. Je hebt niet elk stuk gereedschap voor elke procedure nodig.
Identification and Background ¶
The Samsung Captivate is an Android smartphone that was announced by Samsung in March 2010. It includes 16 GB of internal flash memory, but does not have a front camera, FM radio or LED camera flash.
The Samsung Captivate is one of three variants of the Samsung Galaxy S phone released in North America. The major thing that identifies each phone is the carrier i.e. AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint. You can tell which version of the phone you have by looking at the top section directly under the earpiece. If you have a Samsung Captivate it will say at&t.
The Samsung Galaxy S phones were meant to directly compete with the iPhone 4, just as their successor (Galaxy S II) is meant to compete directly with the iPhone 4S.
You will find several helpful solutions to common hardware problems in the Captivate troubleshooting guide.
Technical Specs ¶
- 1500 mAh
- Talk Time: 350 mins/5.8 hours
- Stand By: 340 hours/14.2 days
User Interface ¶
- Capacitive Touchscreen
- 3-axis accelerometer
Operating System ¶
- Android 2.1, upgradeable to 2.2
- 125 g / 4.41 oz
- 64.00 (x) x 123.00 (y) x 10.40 (z) mm
- 2.52 (x) x 4.83 (y) x 0.41 (z) inches
- Webkit HTML5 based browser
- Flash 10 ready
Email Support ¶
- GmailTM, Exchange, IMAP, POP, Macmail, GmailTM, MSN Hotmail, Yahoo and AOL®
- Bluetooth® v2.1+EDR
- 3.5mm Headset jack
- USB 2.0 HS
- WiFi: b/g/n
- Type: OLED (Full-Color)
- Resolution: 480 x 800 pixels
- 4" diagonal
- Colors: 16.7 million (24-bit)
- Samsung "Super AMOLED"
- SMS/MMS, Full HTML5 Browser
- AMR-NB/WB, MP3, WAV, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA
- 720p resolution
- up to 30fps capture
- 30fps playback
- MPEG-4, H.263, H.264
- DLNA enabled
- 5.0 megapixel
- Image stabilization
- 16GB internal memory, Up to 16GB microSD expandable
- 1 GHz Samsung Hummingbird Cortex A8
Location Services ¶
- aGPS with LBS
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 WCDMA 850 / 1900 / 2100
High Speed Data ¶
- HSPA 7.2
- Memory: Unfortunately, the only thing that can be upgraded on this device is the external MicroSD card. The Captivate comes with 16GB on-board memory, but you can choose to add up to a 16GB MicroSD card.