Front Glass and Digitizer
Water damaged phone, turns on but screen is black
Why do callers hear an echo during phone calls?
How do I turn Safe Mode off?
IC problem..how much is the cost to repair it
Dit is een aantal algemene gereedschappen dat gebruikt wordt om aan dit apparaat te werken. Je hebt niet elk stuk gereedschap voor elke procedure nodig.
AT&T (I777), Sprint (D710), T-Mobile (T989)
Background and Identification
The Samsung Galaxy S II (GT-I9100) is a smartphone running under the Android operating system that was announced by Samsung on February 13, 2011 at the Mobile World Congress. It is the successor to the Samsung Galaxy S, with a different appearance and significantly improved hardware. The Galaxy S II was one of the slimmest smartphones of the time, mostly 8.49 mm thick, except for two small bulges which take the total thickness of the phone to 9.91 mm.
Announce date: February 13, 2011
Operating System: Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread), planned upgrade to v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
Display (Super AMOLED Plus):
- 108.5-millimetre (4.27 in)
- 480 x 800 px (WVGA) at 217 ppi
- AMOLED display with regular RGB matrix display
- Corning Gorilla Glass with an oleophobic fingerprint-resistant coating
Camera: Contains both front and rear facing cameras.
- Front Camera
- VGA Video (640x480)
- Rear Camera
- 8 MP
- HD Video (1080p) at 30fps
- LED Flash
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization
Processor: Dual-core 1.2GHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor, Mali-400MP GPU, Exynos 4210 chipset
Storage: 16, 32GB internal storage + microSD, up to 32GB
- Integrated 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Bluetooth v3.0+HS
- Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE (800/850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Quad-band UMTS/HSDPA/HSUPA (850/900/1900/2100 MHz)
- GPS signal reception with A-GPS support
Dimensions: 125.3 x 66.1 x 8.5 mm