Battery 0% when charging
What can I do to fix a pink/purple screen with a white vertical line?
Samsung Galaxy A3 2016 (A310f) signal problem.
Wifi Modul Dual Band 5 Ghz
Dit is een aantal algemene gereedschappen dat gebruikt wordt om aan dit apparaat te werken. Je hebt niet elk stuk gereedschap voor elke procedure nodig.
Background and Identification
The Samsung Galaxy A3 (2016) Android smartphone is manufactured by Samsung Electronics as part of the Galaxy A series. It was introduced with the Galaxy A5 (2016), Galaxy A7 (2016), and Galaxy A9 (2016) in December 2015. The Galaxy A3 (2016) was released in black, white, gold, and pink body colors. As of April 2016, the A3 (2016) was available in Africa, Latin America, and Asia, but not available in North America and India. In North America and India, only the Galaxy A5 (2016) and Galaxy A7 (2016) models are available.
The 2016 A3’s predecessor, the Galaxy A3 (2015), has a slightly smaller 4.5-inch display while the 2016 version has a 4.7-inch display. It has an aluminum and glass body, while the 2015 version has an aluminum and plastic body. The Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017) includes a power upgrade from the 2016 version, though the design changed very little between these two versions. The A3 (2017) features dust resistance and water resistance in 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes, while the A3 (2016) does not include these protections.
The A3’s MicroSD card slot was designed to allow insertion of a SIM card, so the phone can be used in Dual SIM mode. In Japan, the Galaxy A3 (2016) is exclusively sold with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage with support for expanded storage up to 256 GB.
Models: SM-A310F, SM-A310M, SM-A310Y, SM-A310N0
Release date: December 2015
- Dimensions and Weight: 134.5 x 65.2 x 7.3 mm (5.30 x 2.57 x 0.29 in), 132 g (4.66 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 4), glass back (Gorilla Glass 4), aluminum frame
- SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 4.7 inches, 60.9 cm2 (~69.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~312 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- OS: Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop), upgradable to 7.0 (Nougat)
- Exynos 7578
- Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 (28 nm)
- CPU: Quad-Core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- Adreno 306
- Card slot: microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot) - dual SIM model only
- Internal: 16GB 1.5GB RAM
- eMMC 4.5
- Single: 13 MP, f/1.9, AF
- Features: LED flash, panorama
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Single: 5 MP, f/1.9
- Loudspeaker: yes
- 3.5 mm jack: yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.1, A2DP, EDR, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: FM radio
- USB: microUSB 2.0
- Sensors: accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Non-removable Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery
- Talk time: Up to 14 h (3G)
- Music play: Up to 58 h
- Colors: Black, White, Gold, Pink
- SAR: 1.31 W/kg (head) 1.27 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU: 0.49 W/kg (head) 0.62 W/kg (body)