Dit is een aantal algemene gereedschappen dat gebruikt wordt om aan dit apparaat te werken. Je hebt niet elk stuk gereedschap voor elke procedure nodig.
If your laptop is not functioning properly, check out our Dell XPS 12 9Q23 Troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
12” laptops like this XPS 12 9Q23 are very small laptops. Because of their size, they don’t have space to hold a large processor, and so they are usually less powerful than larger computers. On the other hand, they are extremely light and easy to carry around. Overall, 12” laptops are most commonly used by people who need to carry their computer around often, but who don’t need to do intense work with it.
This is a 2-in-1 laptop, which means that the screen can separate from the keyboard to create a tablet configuration as well as the standard laptop setup. This computer is unique in that there is no hinge for the screen to detach from. Instead, the screen slots into a groove in the base, and uses magnets to stabilize it. The result is that the screen appears to be floating slightly above the keyboard.
To identify what model of XPS 12” laptop you have, you can press F2 at powerup. This should bring up the model number of your computer. Alternatively, if you know the Service Tag number, you can enter it or the model name into this Dell Support page to confirm the model and get other support from Dell.
- Height: 20.00 mm (0.79 inch)
- Width: 317.30 mm (12.49 inches)
- Depth: 215.40 mm (8.48 inches)
- Weight (varies w/ configuration): 1.53 kg (3.37 lb)
- Processor: Intel Core i5/i7 ULV (3rd generation)
- Memory Capacities: 4 GB and 8 GB
- Memory Type: 1333 MHz, dual‑channel DDR3 configuration
- Display Type: 12.5-inch (16:9) gorilla glass FHD WLED with TrueLife
- Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080 FHD (1080p)
- Battery: 6-cell “smart” lithium ion (45 WHr)