Dit is een aantal algemene gereedschappen dat gebruikt wordt om aan dit apparaat te werken. Je hebt niet elk stuk gereedschap voor elke procedure nodig.
Having trouble with your Alienware 17 R3 laptop? Click here for help.
Background and Identification
The Alienware 17 R3 was the 7th generation gaming laptop by Dell, released in 2015. This model is identified by the "Alien" logo on the back of the monitor and by the "Alienware" name at the bottom of the screen when the laptop is opened.
The Alienware 17 R3 was a thinner and lighter 17" laptop model than its predecessor the 17 R2. It was crafted with carbon fiber filled surfaces that enhanced its durability, copper heat sinks that enabled proper cooling, and an Ultra HD 4K display built with IGZO (indium gallium zinc oxide) technology. The Alienware 17 R3 is powered by high-performance generation Intel® Core™ processors, and offered a new USB Type-C™ port with support for SuperSpeed USB 10 Gbps (USB 3.1) and Thunderbolt™3 technologies.
The Alienware 17 R3 was replaced by the Alienware 17 R4 in 2016.
- CPU: Intel Core i7-6820HK 2.7-GHz
- RAM: 8GB DDR4 2133 MHz, upgradeable to 16GB
- Display: 17.3" FHD (1920 x 1080) display
- Storage: 1TB 7200RPM HDD, extra slot for M.2 drive and SSD
- Optical Drive: SuperMulti DVD drive, BlueRay optional
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M
- Width: 16.93"
- Depth: 11.49"
- Height: 1.35"
- Weight: 8.33 lbs
- USB: 1xUSB 3.0 with PowerShare, 2xUSB 3.0, 1 Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) port
- Video: 2xDisplayPort, 1xHDMI, 1 external graphics port
- Audio: 1x3.5mm
- Microphone: 1x3.5mm
- Webcam: 2.07 megapixel webcam
- Card Reader: 3-in-1 digital media card reader for Secure Digital cards and Multimedia cards
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Battery: 8-cell lithium ion