Dit is een aantal algemene gereedschappen dat gebruikt wordt om aan dit apparaat te werken. Je hebt niet elk stuk gereedschap voor elke procedure nodig.
Background and Identification
Dell Inspiron laptops were introduced in 1999 with the Inspiron 7500. This line of computers is marketed towards the general public. In the earlier models, this was unique because many of Dell’s computers were business-oriented, and only really available through Dell directly, not any third-party stores. The Inspiron 15 7560 is a compact, lightweight laptop that is meant to be very portable. It has a 15.6” screen and runs on the Windows 10 operating system.
The model number on a Dell laptop can be in several different places. Use this Dell support page for detailed information on the location of the model number. You can enter this number or the name of the computer (Inspiron 7500, for example) into the Dell support website to find troubleshooting help from the manufacturer.
- Height: 19.50 mm (0.77 in)
- Width: 358.50 mm (14.11 in)
- Depth: 224 mm (8.81 in)
- Weight (approximate): 2 kg (4.41 lbs)
- Processor: 7th generation Intel Core i5/i7
- Chipset: Integrated in the processor
- Memory Type: DDR4
- Memory Speed: 2400 MHz, 2133 MHz for 7th gen Intel processors
- Memory Configurations: 4 GB, 8 GB, 12 GB, 16 GB, and 32 GB
- Storage Configurations: One 2.5-inch hard drive, one M.2 solid-state drive, or both
- Display Type: 15.6-inch FHD non-touch screen IPS (Inplane switching) panel
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Integrated Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 610/620/635, Intel Iris Graphics 640/650
- Discrete Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 940MX
- Battery Type: 3-cell “smart” lithium-ion (42 WHr)