Repairing Bosch Dishwasher (SHU5315UC-06) Won't Fill (drain motor keeps running)
Dit is een aantal algemene gereedschappen dat gebruikt wordt om aan dit apparaat te werken. Je hebt niet elk stuk gereedschap voor elke procedure nodig.
Background and Identification
Bosch is a company that sells a variety of products. They develop and sell powertrains, steering systems, video surveillance equipment, air conditioning, dishwashers and more. Bosch dishwashers can be made under the following four brand names: Dremel, Siemens (under licence), Neff GmbH, and Gaggenau Hausgeräte. This dishwasher is classified as an older model of Bosch dishwasher, and so it follows the following guidelines for the model number. The model number appears in this format: ABC####UC/06.
* A: product category
- B: tub
- C: type
- #: number of wash programs
- #: type of controls
- #: product level
- #: product color
A full table of identifying numbers and what they mean can be found in this manual. By following this table, and applying it to the model number SHU5315UC/06, we can tell that this machine is a dishwasher with a tall tub, and it is an under-counter dishwasher. It has 5 wash programs and electronic controls. It fits into the ‘deluxe’ category, and its color is stainless steel. Unfortunately, this dishwasher doees not appear on the Bosch website, so support from the manufacturer may be difficult to find.
- Power Rating: 120V, 60 Hz, 15A, 1450W (max)
- Maximum Amp Draw (when heaters are running): ~ 11A
- Water Connection: 3/8" NPT female
- Inlet Water Pressure Range: 5 - 120 psi (0.3 – 8.27 bars)
- Circulation Pump Motor Rating: 120V, 60 Hz, 160W, insulation class A.
- Motor Thermal Protection: Yes
- Motor Capacitor: 10µF capacitor
- Drain Pump Rating: 120V, 60 Hz, 35W, 0.85A