Dit is een aantal algemene gereedschappen dat gebruikt wordt om aan dit apparaat te werken. Je hebt niet elk stuk gereedschap voor elke procedure nodig.
If you are having problems with your device, take a look at our Motorola Droid RAZR M troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
The Motorola Droid RAZR M is an android based smartphone that was created to be the successor of the Droid RAZR. The phone was officially released September 5, 2012. Some of the phones key features include 4G LTE, a large screen, a front-facing camera, and a rear-facing 8-megapixel main camera.
The phone was originally released with Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich). However, there have been a few updates since then. The first major update to Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) occurred on November 9, 2012. The final upgrade to Android 4.4 (KitKat) occurred on May 12, 2014.
The Droid RAZR M comes in three different colors: white, black, and blue. The three styles can be identified by the distinct checkered pattern located on the back of each phone. The phone also has a silver plate across the top that says Motorola.
- 4G Mobile Hotspot
- 3G Mobile Hotspot
- Bluetooth® Technology
- Micro USB Connector
- GPS and location services
- 3.5mm Headset jack
- Chrome Web Browser
- WiFi and Wireless local area network (WLAN)
- Backlight and Light Responsive Display
- Android 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) Operating System
- Text to speech
- Touch screen
- Voice commands
- Video capture rate of HD 1080p quality, 1920X1080 resolution, up to 30fps capture; up to 60fps at HD 720p, 1280x720
- Music enabled
- 8 GB internal memory
- 4.5GB user available memory
- Dual-Core 1.5GHz Processor
- Size 60.9 by 122.5 by 8.3mm
- Display size 4.3-in. Super AMOLED Advanced qHD(540 x 960)
- Weight 126 grams
- 2000 mAh Li Ion Battery