My screen popped out
Is the watch still waterproof with a cracked screen?
Water damaged Apple Watch
Apple Pay not working after new screen replacement.
Dit is een aantal algemene gereedschappen dat gebruikt wordt om aan dit apparaat te werken. Je hebt niet elk stuk gereedschap voor elke procedure nodig.
Check out our free Apple Watch teardown wallpapers! Choose from iFixit or Creative Electron (X-ray) versions.
Background and Identification
All Apple Watch Series 3 models can be readily identified by the distinctive red dot on the Digital Crown. As with previous models, the watch comes in both 38 mm and 42 mm configurations in a variety of colors and materials. Internally, the watch features a newly-touted barometric altimeter and a battery with slightly upgraded capacity. Tools and repair procedures remain very similar to Apple Watch Series 2.
The most often replaced Apple Watch Series 3 parts include the battery and screen.
Sizes: 38 mm or 42 mm
- Apple Watch (aluminum case with Sport Band or Sport Loop, or stainless steel case with Sport Band or Milanese Loop)
- Apple Watch Nike+ (aluminum case with Nike Sport Band or Nike Sport Loop)
- Apple Watch Hermès (stainless steel case with Hermès leather band)
- Apple Watch Edition (ceramic case with Sport Band)
- Second Generation OLED Retina display with Force Touch
- 1000 nits of brightness
- Sapphire crystal (stainless steel and ceramic cases), Ion-X glass (aluminum cases)
- 272 by 340 pixels (38 mm), 312 by 390 pixels (42 mm)
Processor: Custom S3 System in Package with Dual-core processor
Operating System: WatchOS 4
Sensors: accelerometer, built-in heart rate sensor, gyroscope, barometric altimeter
- LTE in the cellular version
- 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth 4.2
Compatibility: Requires iPhone 6 or later
Haptic Feedback: Taptic Engine and built-in speaker combo for instant tactile feedback
- Water resistant 50 meters
- Apple Pay and Siri support
- Qi wireless charging