AMOLED & digitizer
Turns greenish tint/yellow on low brightness water damage
Is it true that it is a motherboard issue?
Xiaomi Mi 9 v Mi 9 SE - build difference?
Broken screen redmi 6A
Dit is een aantal algemene gereedschappen dat gebruikt wordt om aan dit apparaat te werken. Je hebt niet elk stuk gereedschap voor elke procedure nodig.
Background and Identification
The Xiaomi Mi 9 is an Android smartphone developed by Xiaomi Inc in 2019. Its predecessor was the Xiaomi Mi 8 and its successor is the Xiaomi Mi 10.
It runs on Xiaomi’s custom MIUI 10 operating system based on Android 9.0. It’s powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor, with 6 GB or 8 GB LPDDR4X RAM and the Adreno 640 GPU. It has a 6.39 inch AMOLED display and includes 64 GB or 128 GB storage options. The phone has a fingerprint scanner under the display. It features an aluminum frame and Gorilla glass on the front and rear. It also has a triple camera setup.
It’s available in Piano Black, Ocean Blue or Lavender Violet colors and runs about $488-$542 according to TechRadar, depending on the storage.
A criticism this phone has received is its frequent advertising that pops up when loading apps.
Release date: February 2019
Dimensions and Weight: 157.5 mm × 74.7 mm × 7.6 mm, 173 g (6.10 oz)
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- 6.39 inches (~85.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- 1080 × 2340 pixel resolution at ~403 ppi
Operating System: Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10.0; MIUI 11
Processor: Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855
- Chipset: Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 485 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4x1.78 GHz Kryo 485
RAM and Storage: 64GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/8GB RAM, 128GB/6GB RAM, 128GB/8GB RAM, 256GB/8GB RAM
- Rear-facing cameras:
- 48 MP ƒ/1.75
- 12 MP telephoto ƒ/2.2
- 16 MP ultra wide-angle lens ƒ/2.2
- Front-facing camera: 20 MP ƒ/2.0
- 3300 mAh
- 27W Fast Charging
- Fast wireless charging 20W
- USB Type C
- In-screen fingerprint sensor
- Ultrasonic proximity sensor
- In-screen ambient light sensor
- Electronic compass
- Linear motor
- IR remote control
- Camera laser focusing sensor
3.5 mm headphone jack: yes
- Bluetooth 5.0, Qualcomm TrueWireless™ Stereo Plus
- Wi-Fi 2x2 MIMO technology, supports MU-MIMO
- 2G: GSM: B2/B3/B5/B8
- AAC/LDAC/aptX/aptX-HD audio frequencies