My phone overheated and won't turn on, what do I do?
Micro-USB power port is broken
My phone won't start up
My phone is working but the screen is black
Dit is een aantal algemene gereedschappen dat gebruikt wordt om aan dit apparaat te werken. Je hebt niet elk stuk gereedschap voor elke procedure nodig.
Identification and Background
The Evo is powered by a 1-GHz Snapdragon processor and runs the Android operating system, version 2.1, with HTC's Sense UI layered on top of it. It includes a TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen screen, an 8-megapixel camera in the rear and a 1.3-megapixel camera in the front.
Sprint will release the HTC Evo on June 4, 2010.
Google I/O 2010 attendees all received a free Evo 4G on May 20, 2010.
Known Issues/Common Problems
- If you drop yours and it lands on a corner the glass breaks easily:
To prevent this keep your Evo in a hard case (or just don't drop it!).
This however does not mean that the glass is weak, as shown here, it is pretty durable against scratching.
Device Troubleshooting Wiki
- 2G Network: CDMA 800 / 1900
- 3G Network: CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- SIM: Mini-SIM
- Announced: March 2010
- Released: June 2010
- Dimensions: 122 x 66 x 13 mm (4.80 x 2.60 x 0.51 in.)
- Weight: 170 g (6.00 oz)
- Type: TFT capacitive touchscreen, 65K colors
- Size: 480 x 800 pixels, 4.3 inches (approximately 217 ppi pixel density)
- Multitouch: Yes
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass, HTC Sense UI
- Alert Types: Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
- 3.5mm Jack
- Card Slot: microSD; up to 32 GB, 8 GB included
- Internal: 512 MB RAM, 1 GB ROM
- Speed: EV_DO Rev. A, up to 3.1 Mbps
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, WiMAX 802.16 e ( Wi-Fi router)
- Blue Tooth: V2.1 with A2DP
- USB: microUSB v2.0
- Primary: 8MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, Autofocus, Dual-LED flash
- Features: Geo-tagging
- Video: 720p
- Secondary: 1.3MP
- Stand by: Up to 146 hours
- Talk time: Up to 5 hours and 12 minutes