What should I do if they wont turn on, even if they're charged
Plastic connecting earpad with headband broke
The turning mechanism between the earpad and the headband broke.
Folding Hinge on Left Side Broken Around Screw Thread
Dit is een aantal algemene gereedschappen dat gebruikt wordt om aan dit apparaat te werken. Je hebt niet elk stuk gereedschap voor elke procedure nodig.
If you are having difficulties with using your Skullcandy Crusher Wireless, please try referring to the troubleshooting page.
Background and Identification
Skullcandy is an American audio company headquartered in Park City, Utah. The company was founded by Rick Aiden and Cris Williams in 2003. Skullcandy produces a range of audio devices (earbuds, headphones, and speakers) as well as other electronic accessories like portable chargers.
Skullcandy over-ear headphones include the Skullcandy Crushers. The Skullcandy Crushers provide optimal sound quality while offering a comfortable, over-ear design. The Skullcandy headphones are also easy to fold, stick in a carrying case, and take on the go. The Skullcandy headphones are marketed as providing “bass you can feel.” Reviews noted the headphones as being a cost-effective choice for users that really like bass. The headphones were also praised for their comfortable ear cups, foldable design, and battery life. On the other hand, they were criticized for being made of plastic.
The Skullcandy Crusher Wireless headphones have two over-ear headphone cups that attach to an overhead band. The headphones have the Skullcandy logo on the side of the band. The Skullcandy Crushers come in a variety of colors.
- Weight: 0.61 pounds (275 g)
- Connection Type: Bluetooth® or Wired
- Impedance: 33 Ohms±15%(acoustic), 13 Ohms(crusher) ohm
- Driver Diameter: 40 (acoustic), 35 (crusher) mm
- THD: ≦3.0% @ 1KHz 1mW
- Sound Pressure Level: 90.39±5dB (1mW/1KHz)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20KHz
- Headphone Type: Over-Ear
- Dimensions: 2.50 x 10.20 x 8.20 inches
- Battery Life: 40 hours
- Battery: 1 lithium metal
- Rapid Charge: 10 minutes = 3 hours of playback time
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology
- 40 Hours of Battery Life
- Rapid Charge: 10 Minutes = 3 Hours
- Adjustable Sensory Bass
- Noise Isolating Fit
- Microphone, Call, Track, and Volume Control
- Crusher® Wireless Immersive Bass Headphones
- Micro USB to USB Charging Cable
- Removable 3.5mm AUX cable
- User Guide
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Source: Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Tech Specs