Dit is een aantal algemene gereedschappen dat gebruikt wordt om aan dit apparaat te werken. Je hebt niet elk stuk gereedschap voor elke procedure nodig.
The HTC Fortress Troubleshooting Page will help you fix many problems you may have with the HTC Fortress. You should try to find your problem here before attempting to repair anything on your device.
Identification and Background
The HTC Fortress smartphone, also know as the HTC Tilt 2, features a slide-out, tilting keyboard and a 3.6-inch touch-sensitive screen.
This phone can be differentiated from the original HTC Tilt by the larger, touch-sensitive screen and the lack of a standard headphone jack.
Highlights of the device include:
- a slide-out QWERTY keyboard
- 3.6-inch WVGA resistive touch screen
- a 3.2-megapixel camera
- a built-in accelerometer and proximity sensor
- a microSD expansion slot behind the battery door
- a push-to-talk key on the left side
- a touch-sensitive zoom bar to precisely zoom in and out
HTC Support Forums: