Dit is een aantal algemene gereedschappen dat gebruikt wordt om aan dit apparaat te werken. Je hebt niet elk stuk gereedschap voor elke procedure nodig.
If you have any problems with your device, check out our helpful troubleshooting guide!
Identification and Background
The HP EliteBook 8530w was released along with a line of other HP laptops on August 11, 2008. It was the mobile workstation of the time, hoping to bridge the gap between a laptop and a workstation. It came with powerful hardware that was found in desktop computers, which was uncommon at the time. It can be identified by it’s silver casing and large amount of ports on the external sides of the computer. Opening it up you will see the telltale phrase “MobileWorkstation” at the bottom left of the keyboard. There is also a sticker on the bottom of the laptop showing the model name, serial number, warranty number, and product number.
- H 1.1 in x W 14 in x D 10.4 in
- Weight - 6.3 lb. (depending on configuration)
- Power - 73 WHr battery by default (Larger batteries are available)
- Display – 15.4 in 1920 x 1200 WUXGA
- CPU – Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T9600 (2.8 GHz. 6 MB L2 cache)
- GPU – NVIDIA Quadro FX 770M (512 MB video Memory)
- Wi-fi – Intel 802.11a
- Bluetooth - Bluetooth 2.0
- Storage – SATA II 320 GB 7200 rpm