Dit is een aantal algemene gereedschappen dat gebruikt wordt om aan dit apparaat te werken. Je hebt niet elk stuk gereedschap voor elke procedure nodig.
- Erratic or uncontrolled flight can be the result of a flight controller error, to learn more, check out our DJI Phantom FlyAways wiki.
- Repairing Corrupt DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Video Files
Background and Identification
Phantom is a series of UAVs (or unmanned aerial vehicles) designed and manufactured by DJI, a Chinese technology company. The Phantom 2 Vision+ is the successor of the Phantom 2 Vision and is mostly unchanged from the Vision.
The 2 Vision+ and the original 2 Vision include color-coded, self-tightening propellers for easy replacement and installation and a slot-loading battery pack that produces up to 25 minutes of flight time. The camera is also relatively unchanged from the 2 Vision with an f2.8 lens paired with a 14-megapixel CMOS (complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor) sensor that can capture JPEG and Adobe DNG raw photos and video at up to 720p at 60fps and 1080p at 30fps. Users can also control exposure compensation, white balance, and ISO, and operate using a 90-, 120-, or 140- degree field of view.
The largest change between the 2 Vision and the 2 Vision+ is the technology supporting the camera. The 2 Vision’s camera was stabilized only on the tilt axis with a tilting range of 60 degrees. The Vision+ features a three-axis gimbal that actively stabilizes the drone’s camera in the roll, pitch, and yaw directions to keep the video smooth. The Vision+’s camera can also perform a 90-degree tilt, allowing users to take photos and record videos straight down, straight ahead, and in between.
The Phantom 2 Vision+ can be identified by its white quadcopter body with red-colored accents on each quadcopter arm. The name “Phantom” is embossed in capital letters above the camera gimbal. The manufacturer’s name, “DJI,” is printed in red lowercase letters in the top center of the drone’s body.
- Supported Battery: DJI 5200mAh LiPo Battery
- Weight (Battery & Propellers included): 1242g
- Hover Accuracy (Ready to Fly):
- Vertical: 0.8m
- Horizontal: 2.5m
- Max Yaw Angular Velocity: 200°/s
- Max Tiltable Angle: 35°
- Max Ascent / Descent Speed:
- Ascent: 6m/s
- Descent: 2m/s
- Max Flight Speed: 15m/s (Not Recommended)
- Diagonal motor-motor distance: 350mm
- Operating Environment Temperature: 0℃-40℃
- Sensor size: 1/2.3"
- Effective Pixels: 14 Megapixels
- Resolution: 4384×3288
- HD Recording: 1080p30 & 720p
- Recording FOV: 110° / 85°
- Operating Frequency: 2412-2462 MHz
- Communication Distance (open area): 500-700m
- Transmitter Power: 20dBm
- Power Consumption: 2W
- Working Current:
- Static: 750mA
- Dynamic: 900mA
- Control Accuracy: ±0.03°
- Controllable Range Pitch: -90°－0°
- Maximum Angular Speed Pitch: 90°/s
- Operating Frequency: 5.728 GHz－5.85 GHz
- Communication Distance (open area):
- CE Compliance: 400m
- FCC Compliance: 800m
- Receiver Sensitivity (1%PER): -93dBm
- Transmitter Power:
- CE Compliance: 25mW
- FCC Compliance: 100mW
- Working Voltage: 120 mA@3.7V
- Built-in Li-Po Battery Working Current/Capacity: 3.7V, 2000mAh
DJI Vision App:
- System Requirement Of Mobile Device: iOS version 6.1 or above/ Android system version 4.0 or above
- Mobile Device Support:
- iOS recommended: iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPod touch 5 (available but not recommended: iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini)
- Android recommended: Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note 2, Note 3 or phones of similar configuration