Samsung Instinct won't turn on
Screen won't turn on when power button is pushed or turns on but won't arrive at home screen
- Damage to the motherboard can cause the phone to be unable to power on. The motherboard can be replaced with this guide to fix the problem.
- The LCD display maybe damaged and the screen is completely dark. In this case, the LCD display can be replaced with this guide
- The battery may have no power in which case plug the phone to a charger.
Visible damage or unable to maintain a charge for the battery
- Check to see if there are any leaks on the battery.
- The battery may lose its' ability to charge after repeated use over time.
- For the above battery problems, recycle the damaged battery and replace with a new battery using this guide.
Battery Won't Charge
Battery status doesn't indicate 'charging' when plugged into charger.
- The battery charger is faulty. If this is the case, replace the faulty charger with a certified Samsung Instinct battery charger.
Ear speaker has no volume or low volume
- With prolonged use, the ear speaker may no longer work or has low volume at high volume setting. The solution is to replace the ear speaker with this guide.
- Check to see if your service provider has coverage in your area.
- If you are covered and you do not have connection you may have a faulty antenna. You can use this guide to replace your antenna.
Camera will not take pictures
- If the camera is not taking pictures or is taking blurry pictures, use a microfiber cloth to clean the lens.
- If the camera still does not work properly or will not turn on you may have to replace the camera. You can use this guide to replace the camera.