I had an issue with my delete key and didn’t want to spend $180 replacing the whole keyboard like Apple support advised me to.
I used an exacto blade to remove the keycap, though it might not be advisable.
1. Carefully insert a spudger from the bottom side of the keycap (i.e. south side of the chicklet). You shouldn’t insert more than 1-2mm.
2. Carefully pry upwards until the key pops off the scissor mechanism.
3. Carefully remove the key cap from the assembly.
1. (For long keys only) Align the protruding hooks of the metal bracket into their respective slots right and left of the scissor mechanism.
2. Very carefully lower the north side of the keycap so the 2 tiny slots on the keycap’s north underside mate with the 2 north pegs on the scissor mechanism.
3. Once the north side is slotted properly, swing down the south side of the keycap, align the chicklet so it’s concentric with the frame around it, then press down until the keycap clicks into place.
1.07 billion colors are only possible with 10-bit color support: Apple doesn't support 10-bit color (yet) in their operating system(s) so far, and haven't made any comments suggesting that they plan to.
So, unfortunately, it would be a waste of one's money if they were to purchase a high-gamut display (like the Sharp 4K monitor that Apple currently offers with the Mac Pro) as the operating system will only render 8-bit color (16.7 million colors) on the display. It makes more sense for a Mac user to buy a cheaper monitor that supports 16.7 million colors, as those displays tend to be ⅓ of the price of those that support 1.07 billion colors.
As a professional who requires high-gamut color support, I found this pretty disappointing and sent Apple a plea to introduce this feature at https://www.apple.com/feedback/macosx.ht....
Note: Windows has supported 10-bit color since Windows 7... Come on Apple!
Zodra ze een reputatiescore hebben bent je in staat om een grafiek te zien van het verloop hiervan.
Hier is een voorbeeld van hoe de grafiek eruitziet:
Nog geen reputatiescore gekregen.