Dit is een aantal algemene gereedschappen dat gebruikt wordt om aan dit apparaat te werken. Je hebt niet elk stuk gereedschap voor elke procedure nodig.
A1311 Late 2009 iMac10,1 3.06 GHz, A1311 Late 2009 iMac10,1 3.33 GHz
Check out our free iMac 21.5” teardown wallpapers!
There are no troubleshooting guides for the iMac Intel 21.5" at this time.
Check our store to find the iMac Intel 21.5" parts you need.
You can cost-effectively upgrade a number of components in the iMac Intel 21.5".
- Memory: If your iMac is still running with only the stock RAM, upgrading will provide a dramatic performance boost at minimal cost. Upgrading to the maximum of 16 GB (Four 4 GB sticks) provides unmatched performance.
- Hard Drive: 500 GB or 1 TB hard drives came standard with the iMac Intel 21.5". You can upgrade the drive up to 2 TB.
Identification and Background
You can verify that you have a iMac Intel 21.5" EMC 2308 by checking the processor information through "About This Mac" in the Apple menu.
Use the [/info/ID-your-Mac|iMac identification system] to help you identify your machine. iMacs tend to look very similar, and it's important to know which machine you have before ordering any replacement parts.
The iMac Intel 21.5" EMC 2308 has multiple external and internal differences from 20" iMacs. Externally, the machine features edge-to-edge glass and an aluminum rear bezel. Internally, an LED display, more powerful video processing, and faster processors round out the impressive upgrades.
- Built-in 21.5-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen TFT active-matrix liquid crystal display with IPS technology
- Resolution: 1920 by 1080 pixels
- 500GB, 1TB or 2TB 7200-rpm Serial ATA hard drive
- DVD/CD Slot-loading 8x SuperDrive
- 3.06GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor or 3.33GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor
- 4GB and up to 16GB of 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM
- Built-in AirPort Extreme 802.11n Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g compatible
- Built-in Bluetooth 2.1
Graphics and video:
- NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics processor with 256MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory or ATI Radeon HD 4670 graphics processor with 256MB of GDDR3 memory
- Built-in iSight camera
- One FireWire 800 port
- Four USB 2.0 ports
- SD card slot
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Built-in stereo speakers with Two internal 17-watt high-efficiency amplifiers
- Headphone/optical digital audio output (minijack)
- Audio line in/optical digital audio input (minijack)
- Built-in microphone
- Support for Apple Stereo Headset with microphone
In the box:
- Apple Wireless Keyboard
- Magic Mouse
- Cleaning cloth
- Power cord
- Install/restore DVDs
- Printed and electronic documentation
- Height: 17.75 inches (45.1 cm)
- Width: 20.8 inches (52.8 cm)
- Depth: 7.42 inches (18.85 cm)
- Weight: 20.5 pounds (9.3 kg)1