16 GB SanDisk
Where's Developer Mode Switch?
Part number for display screen?
Dit is een aantal algemene gereedschappen dat gebruikt wordt om aan dit apparaat te werken. Je hebt niet elk stuk gereedschap voor elke procedure nodig.
If you are not sure what is wrong with your Chromebook, head over to the
Samsung Chromebook Series 5 3G Troubleshooting.
Identification and Background
The Samsung Chromebook XE500C21 (or series 5) was released in June of 2011. It is a portable computer in which all functions are performed by applications on the web browser (Google Chrome) as opposed to on the computer itself. This device and a version created by Acer were the first commercially available Chromebooks after the initial prototype Cr-48.
The Chromebook runs Chrome OS, Google’s operating system and it is optimized for Google’s apps, such as Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Calendar. Chromebooks are very affordable, and provide free cloud storage.
- Intel® ATOM N570 Processor
- Chrome OS
- 2GB (DDR3) - Max. System Memory
- 16GB SSD (mSATA)
- Intel® NM10 Express Chipset (Integrated)
- 11.6" x 0.8" x 8.6"
Sound & Camera
- Stereo Speaker
- Web Camera
- 12.1" LED (WXGA)(1280x800)
- Starting at 3.06 lbs / 1.38 kg
- 2 USB 2.0 ports
- Headphone jack
- Microphone jack
- VGA via dongle adapter port
- 4-in-1 Memory Card Reader that supports SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC
- 802.11 b/g/n
- AC Adapter (40W)
- Capacity (8280 mAh)
- Up to 8.5 hours / 6-cell battery
- Arctic White and Titan Silver
For more information about this laptop, please visit the following links.