Powerbutton broken from motherboard
Dit is een aantal algemene gereedschappen dat gebruikt wordt om aan dit apparaat te werken. Je hebt niet elk stuk gereedschap voor elke procedure nodig.
For any help identifying a problem with your device, please refer to our Anker Soundcore Flare Mini Troubleshooting Page
Background and Identification
The Anker Soundcore Flare Mini is a portable speaker with 360° sound and an LED show.
This easy-to-travel-with speaker is completely waterproof and designed to be used in a multitude of spaces.
There is a control panel on the top of the speaker:
- Power On/Off
- Volume Up/Down
- Bluetooth On/Off
In addition, there is also a charging port on the side of the speaker. There are two drivers inside the speaker that allows it to have a full 360° sound. The Li-ion battery guarantees 12 hours of power on a single charge. Two of these speakers can be connected at the same time via a single Bluetooth device.
Retail Price of the Anker Soundcore Flare Mini is $42.99
- The LED light show is at the bottom of the speaker
- Micro USB port on the side of the speaker
How to find the model number:
- On the very bottom of the speaker, there is a lot of information written on the speaker itself. Under the bolded “Soundcore Flare Mini”, the model number is written in and should say “Model: A3167”
- On the bottom of the box in the upper left-hand corner, the model number is also listed.
- Exterior: IPX7 waterproofing on the exterior
- Audio: Two 5W drivers
- Battery: A high efficiency Li-ion battery
- Up to 12 hours of charge
- Indicator: 8 individual LED lights
- Charging Port: Micro USB port
- Bluetooth Range: 30ft with obstructions, 100ft without
- Dimensions: 3.4 x 2.8 x 5.6 in
- Weight: 1.06 lb
Amazon: Anker Soundcore Flare Mini
Walmart: Anker Soundcore Flare Mini