My Asus laptop won’t power on/boot up at all after shutting it down
My Asus laptop (I think it’s gl rog something.. but I know it’s a gaming computer)(edit: it is Asus Rog GL552VW)
wont turn on after shutting it down. Right now, my laptop can still charge since the battery light turns on when I plug it in. Although, when I try to push the power button or hold for 30+ secs it won’t turn on.
This started at Aug 16 around 2am when I was running after effects in my laptop. I noticed how it was running laggy so I tried shutting it down to make it run smoother. After shutting it down I left it off for the rest of the night. The next day (Aug 17 around 10pm) I tried starting my laptop and it won’t turn on at all but is still charging.
Things I have tried that did not work:
1) Held the power button for 30+ secs while charging
2) Took off charging and waited about 30mins, then I tried to turn it on once and tried holding the button again
3) Took off the battery pack at the bottom, held the power button for 30secs, placed the battery pack back and tried turning it on again
4) Took off the battery pack at the bottom then held the power button for 30secs, plugged the laptop to charger without the battery pack and tried turning it on
5) Cleaned the dust in charging hole and battery pack area (basically cleaned my laptop)
At this point, I’ve seen people write that they just left it alone for 3-4 days and it worked again. So I’m probably gonna wait until I get an answer here
Is dit een goede vraag?