Small cylindrical piece came unconnected from mother board what is it?

Silver colored cylindrical transistor like part with DA025 printed on it. This piece came loose what is it and where can I find a replacement?

Beantwoord deze vraag Dit probleem heb ik ook

Is dit een goede vraag?

Score 0

1 Opmerking:

@tinkeringfool sounds like a capacitor. Post an image of the part and where it came off the board, with your original question. Use this guide Voeg afbeeldingen toe aan een bestaande vraag


Voeg een opmerking toe