Water Logged phone (Motorola Droid Turbo) may have fried
My husbands Motorola Droid Turbo was submerged for maybe 10 minutes in a chlorinated pool. We pulled it apart as best we could. After about 24 hours, we turned it on and the screen came on, but we couldn't swipe. Then it let us for a second before it cut off. When we turned it back on the screen was cut in half to where the left side continuously scrolled up, and the right side worked just fine. Then it shut off on us again. Now all we get is a black screen and we can hear the loading sounds over and over and over until we disconnect the battery, We have pulled it apart all the way once we found the appropriate screw driver for it, and I cleaned the rust parts and connectors with 91% rubbing alcohol. I did notice that there is a little black spot on one of the silver boxes on the inside of the phone, but if you open the phone, and remove the connector that attaches the screen side to the battery side, there are three silver boxes near that big connector on the battery side, and the second one up from that connector has what looks to be a little black spot like something popped or fried or something in the little hole on it. Any ideas if that means it's broken, or can that be fixed?
Is dit een goede vraag?