I see a charging symbol, but the battery percentage is not increasing.
My iPhone 5 was working properly for more than 1.5 years. Now, I'm having a few problems with it. I will explain the problems one by one, after doing all the diagnosis I can on my end:
- When I charge my iPhone, it shows the battery percentage indicator, but the battery percentage doesn't increase.
- The charge indicator will stick on the number that's currently on the display.
- After restarting the phone, I see the battery percentage increase—but this doesn't work every time.
- Sometimes the phone charges properly, but I have to face this issue most of the time.
- When I do a hard reset (home+power button), the battery percentage drops from around 25% to only 8%.
- When I try to connect my phone to my PC, the phone restarts again and again.
- Sometimes, when I use my phone while charging, the battery percentage will not increase.
- When I charge my phone with the battery below 10%, the phone restarts again and again.
- Sometimes, when the battery is totally dead and I try to charge it, the phone won't start, and it will only show the red indicator on the screen.
- I've been facing this issue for the past week. My phone is currently on iOS 7.1.1.
- When the phone gets to 100% charge, it does not show the full charge indicator on the battery.
- I need to unplug and connect a few times to make the iPhone connect to iTunes, but iTunes works fine on the phone.
- The phone has never been repaired before.
- I've tried changing the charger and cables. I've also recalibrated the battery and performed a restore, but that didn't fix the problem.
Is this issue due to a bad battery, or is there some problem with the phone's logic board?
Is dit een goede vraag?