Wacom Cintiq Pro 13 Disassembly
How to change the screen?
Can I make the usb power to skip the button to turn on.?
Dit is een aantal algemene gereedschappen dat gebruikt wordt om aan dit apparaat te werken. Je hebt niet elk stuk gereedschap voor elke procedure nodig.
Technical Specs and Compatible Accessories
- 13” Full HD (1920x1080) IPS matte screen with wide color gamut, 87% of Adobe RGB
- 3x USB type C port
- 1x Audio 3,5mm jack
- 1x USB 3.0 Card Reader
- Wacom Pro Pen 2
- Wacom Pro Pen Slim
- Wacom Pro Pen 3D
Compatible Power Adapters:
- Wacom 100W USB-C Power Adapter ADP-100PB
- Wacom 45W USB-C Power Adapter ACK4281401
- Any other USB-C Power adapter with 20V output (at least 45W) (Commonly sold as Laptop Power Adapters)
Connection types and compatible adapters:
USB-C to USB-C connection
- In order to use it with USB-C to USB-C connection, host device (PC/Mac) must support USB-C DisplayPort Alternate Mode
Displayport/HDMI to USB-C
- Wacom Link (Mini Displayport)
- Wacom Link Plus (Mini Displayport [up to 4K] and HDMI [up to QHD] )
Warning - most USB-C adapters allow only USB-C host (PC/Mac) to DisplayPort/HDMI monitor connection, not in reverse as required by Cintiq 13/16 and other USB-C monitors
- Can be used as drawing tablet with touch functionality by connecting USB 2.0 to USB-C cable and power adapter directly to any tablet USB-C port, and not connecting any display inputs
Components and Servicing
Extra servicing information
- “Power button and touch display controls” board is placed under front glass, requiring front glass removal or cutting plastic casing inside the tablet to remove and replace it
- Casing is glued using very strong adhesive, making it very hard to open the device without any damage
- Audio jack board is separated from the mainboard, making it soldering-free replacement part.
- Most firmware is stored in 25 SPI Flash EEPROM chips, and can be reprogrammed using cheap BIOS programmers, eg. CH341A
- Pen firmware is stored in Wacom Pen Controller chip, and there is no easy method to fix it if it has failed.
- Display used in this device is a 13” inch laptop-like display and uses 30-pin edisplayport connector
- LCD Display used in this tablet is a custom part, with pen digitizer as one of it's layers, just under backlight layers. Replacement will require same model of LCD Panel to be used.
- LCD Display is glued to the touch digitizer layer, which then, is glued, to the front glass.
- Realtek RTD2786B LCD scaler (handles both display and audio) (+ SPI Flash EEPROM firmware chip)
- 128MB DDR3 memory
- Kinetic STDP4028 LVDS to DisplayPort transmitter (+ SPI Flash EEPROM firmware chip)
- Three USB-C TI TPS65982 controllers (+ 3x SPI Flash EEPROM firmware chips)
- Genesys GL3224 USB 3.0 Card Reader controller (+ SPI Flash EEPROM firmware chip)
- Two USB 3.0 Hubs
- Wacom Pen Controller chip
- FTDI FT232 USB to UART controller
- Mainboard 4H.3GCA8.A00
- Wacom Pen digitizer boards (PWB-C800-C + PWB-C929-C)
- Audio jack board
- Power button board with touch controls
- BOE NV133FHM-A52 Display (May vary from unit to unit)