Dit is een aantal algemene gereedschappen dat gebruikt wordt om aan dit apparaat te werken. Je hebt niet elk stuk gereedschap voor elke procedure nodig.
If you are having difficulties with the HP EliteBook 8560w then you should try to going to our troubleshooting page for further assistance.
Background and Identification
The 15.6-inch HP EliteBook 8560w was release in 2011 as workstation for creative professionals who are serious about performance.
Laptop’s rugged case called HP DuraCase has gone through MIL-STD 810G testing for drop, dust, vibration, altitude and temperture shock resistance.
The laptop has all important connectivity interfaces. VGA & display port, headphone and microphone jacks and five USB ports the workstation also accommodates a card reader, and ExpressCard slot and an eSATA, respectively FireWire port. Beyond that, a docking station and a secondary battery can be connected to the bottom.
HP has announced EliteBook series since 2008 and EliteBook 8560w is the third generation of the EliteBook lineup. The main differences between the past generations and the 8560w were the addition of a larger glass touchpad and the replacement of the multiple back panels for a single back panel that gives access to every component inside the computer.
Same generation model also available in different screen sizes 14.0” (8440p, 8440w), and 17.0” (8740w).
In January of 2020 at CES, HP announced the eleventh generation EliteBook called the Elite Dragonfly G2.
- Mobile Intel QM67 Express Chipset
- 2nd Generation Intel Core i7 Processors
- 2nd Generation Intel Core i5 Processors
- Up to NVIDIA Quadro 2000M 2GB
- AMD Eyefinity Technology supports five different displays
- 320/500/750GB 7200 rpm SMART SATA II
- The Solid State Drive is 128/256GB
- 15.6 inch diagonal LED-backlit FHD ''
- Ambient light sensor
- Options for 2GB, 4GB and 8GB S0DIMMS
- Maximum upgrade going to 32GB
- 7 Hours of Battery Life
- The Primary battery is HP 8-cell (83 WHr) Li-Ion battery
- 15 in x 10.2 in x 1.5 in (WxDxH)
- Front 36.5mm (1.44 in)
- Rear 40.4 mm (1.59in)
- 6.94 lb with hard drive and DVD-ROM Drive
- 6.69 lb with no optical drive
Source: HP EliteBook Specs