Dit is een aantal algemene gereedschappen dat gebruikt wordt om aan dit apparaat te werken. Je hebt niet elk stuk gereedschap voor elke procedure nodig.
Figure out a number of problems with your Canon Optura 100MC at the Troubleshooting Page.
Identification and Background
On the bottom of the camcorder, locate the label identifying the camcorder as the Canon Optura 100MC next to the open/eject button. The camcorder also has a green label on the outside of the LCD screen panel that says "Optura 100MC."
The Canon Optura 100MC is a digital camcorder utilizing miniDV tapes complete with a color viewfinder screen that opens on the side. The Optura 100MC is the first Canon camcorder to use a special zoom lens glass enabling 10x optical zoom and 200x digital zoom. Because it records audio and video as 100% digital signal, its recordings can be transfered to an editing computer with no loss in quality.
In early 2003 Canon released the successor of the Optura 100MC, the Optura 200MC.
- Dimensions: 2 1/2 x 5 1/8 x 5 1/8 in. (66 x 131 x 129mm)
- Weight: 1lb 7 1/4 oz. (660g) (Not including lens and battery)
- Power Supply: 7.4 V DC (Battery) 9.5 V DC (DC IN)
- Power Consumption: 4.7 W (using viewfinder), 5.4 W (using LCD screen)
- Video Recording system: 3 rotary heads, helical scanning system, DV system (consumer digital VCR SD system), Digital component recording
- Audio Recording system: PCM digital sound: 16-bit (48 kHz/2 ch.); 12 bit (32 kHz/4 ch.)
- Mic input on body (1/8" jack)
- Analog Video insert/output (Yellow Composite/Black S-Video)
- Headphone output (1/8" jack)
- Audio input/output (White&Red Composite/Black S-Video)
- SD Memory Card Slot (8MB holds 25 Standard Quality Images)