Dit is een aantal algemene gereedschappen dat gebruikt wordt om aan dit apparaat te werken. Je hebt niet elk stuk gereedschap voor elke procedure nodig.
To review common hardware problems, please see our Blackberry Bold 9000 Troubleshooting Guide
Identification and Background
The Blackberry Bold model number can be found either underneath the battery, or by following these instructions:
- Select Options from the home screen menu
- Select About or Device (whichever appears) from this menu, then select About Device Versions. The model number will be shown.
The Blackberry Bold 9000 was introduced by RIM as the next model of Blackberry smartphone running the new OS 5.0 software. This newer model included improvements in processing power, graphics (twice the resolution of previous models), GPS navigation, and a 2.0 MP camera with flash. It also featured Bluetooth, WIFI, and 3G capability, with email and document editing software. The phone was shipped in both black and white.
The Bold 9000 was replaced in December of 2009 by the Blackberry Bold 9700, which featured an improved camera, higher color resolution, an optical trackpad, and OS 6.0 software. Unfortunately, the Blackberry Bold 9000 does not support the upgraded software.
- Height: 4.48 in (114mm)
- Width: 2.6 in (66mm)
- Depth: 0.59 in (15mm)
- Weight: 4.8 oz (136g)
1500 mAHR removable/rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Talk time: Up to 4.3 hours (GSM or UMTS)
- Standby time: Up to 13.5 days / 324 hours (GSM), up to 11.5 days / 276 hours (UMTS)
- Music playback time: Up to 12.8 hours
- 128 MB
- 1 GB internal media memory
- MicrosD card expandable memory
- 2.0 MP w/ flash
- 3x digital zoom
- Video recording
- Half VGA 480x320 pixel color
- Light sensitive screen
- User-selectable font size
- 3.5mm stereo headset jack
- Built-in speakerphone
- Audio:MP3, MIDI, AMR-NB, AAC / AAC+ / eAAC+, WMA
- Video: MPEG4 Part 2 Simple Profile, H.263, WMV
- Keyboard backlight
- QWERTY keyboard
- GPS and Blackberry Maps