The E15 error code on a Bosch dishwasher means that the dishwasher has detected too much water and there's a risk of a leak. The control board receives a signal from the flood switch, activates the water pump to drain the water, and then turns the dishwasher off. The error code could also be caused by a control board glitch.
To fix the error code, you can try:
- Turning off the water inflow
- Performing a hard reset by disconnecting the power to the dishwasher for five minutes
- Tipping the machine to drain the water and investigate the source of the leak
I have found a couple of things are the culprit:
- Inlet valve faulty and leaking (Replace)
- You'll be able to feel it leaking if this is the case
- Fill Hose leaking into the base
- Sump Gasket or Diverter Valve (Replace)
- This can be tricky. You may be able to put food coloring into the sump and let it run to see where staining shows up.