Dead after screen replacement

Hello all, so as the title indicates I have a Note 9 that had a screen replacement done and now doesn’t power up, vibrate, light up, nothing, it’s completely dead and only drawing 60mili amps when plugged in.

At first I thought I killed the battery when pulling it out…maybe shorted it out with ISO, so I ordered a new battery, and well, no change what so ever.
With the phone back in the original screen frame, I get the exact same thing, when as before the disassembly, it worked perfectly fine, albeit with a cracked screen.

I’ve read that a damaged fingerprint sensor could cause this, or the wireless charging pad. Does anyone have additional information on this?
Thanks in advance.

Beantwoord deze vraag Dit probleem heb ik ook

Is dit een goede vraag?

Score 0
Voeg een opmerking toe