Ga door naar hoofdinhoud

Keyboard FPC Connector Identification

Was wondering if anyone had an idea of what the part number for the Keyboard FPC Connector is inside the Pavilion 15-n097xx models. I am having one !&&* of a time trying to find the board component online to order so I can replace the connector…

Any help would be great!

Block Image

The only HP ZIF connector I have their different styles but the same length and pins…. Would it work?

Block Image

Beantwoord deze vraag Dit probleem heb ik ook

Is dit een goede vraag?

Score 0
Voeg een opmerking toe

1 Antwoord

Het nuttigste antwoord

The connector comes attached with the keyboard, there's no part number for it, I'd suggest you contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your computer.

Was dit antwoord nuttig?

Score 1

6 opmerkingen:

Ill update my post with a picture of what I'm on about as i think you have misunderstood


Updated with an image buddy


This kinda helped, I now know it's called a ZIF connector, not FFC/FPC... I have uploaded an image of an X360 donor board I have here with a connector with the same pins and mounting points, but they're slightly different styles. Theyy both measure 4 CM in length, would this work?


1 commentaar meer tonen

Voeg een opmerking toe

Voeg je antwoord toe

Jon Williams zal eeuwig dankbaar zijn.

Afgelopen 24 uren: 0

Afgelopen 7 dagen: 1

Afgelopen 30 dagen: 1

Altijd: 112