Cadallic El orado thermostat location
I'm going to replace the thermostat but I don't know where it is located on my 2002 Cadillac Eldorado
Is dit een goede vraag?
@fons1015 follow the upper radiator hose. It will terminate at the thermostat housing.
Engine Coolant Thermostat Replacement
1. Drain the coolant. Refer to Cooling System Draining and Filling .
Caution: Unless directed otherwise, the ignition and start switch must be in the OFF or LOCK position, and all electrical loads must be OFF before servicing any electrical component. Disconnect the negative battery cable to prevent an electrical spark should a tool or equipment come in contact with an exposed electrical terminal. Failure to follow these precautions may result in personal injury and/or damage to the vehicle or its components.
2. Disconnect the negative battery cable.
3. Remove the air intake duct. Refer to Air Cleaner Inlet Duct Replacement
4. Disconnect the radiator hose.
5. Remove the thermostat housing.
6. Remove the thermostat.
7. Clean all sealing surfaces.
Was dit antwoord nuttig?
Afgelopen 24 uren: 0
Afgelopen 7 dagen: 3
Afgelopen 30 dagen: 35