numbers not work at magic keyboard
the numbers 1-9 not work at my magic keyboard, zero is working
batary is full
wifi is on
any help plz
Is dit een goede vraag?
Double check that the Magic Keyboard is not paired to anything else other than the device / computer you are using. Having it paired to multiple devices causes this issue.
Posted by user 'softwater':
Yes, just had this issue, but you'll need another keyboard to solve it (buy the cheapest bog-standard usb plug in one you can find from any computer store if necessary).
1. Ensure the batteries are freshly charged and insert. Turn the device on with a single, brief push of the button.
2. Observe the green light. It should stay on for about 5 seconds, and then start blinking. If it's not blinking, remove the batteries and recharge them till the green light on the charge is on.
3. If you have any other bluetooth devices (iPad, iPhone, etc), go into their bluetooth settings and remove the keyboard from their list of devices if it's listed.
4. On your mac, from the bluetooth icon in the menu bar, choose 'Open Bluetooth Preferences...'. If the keyboard is listed there, control click on its name in the window pane and choose 'Remove'.
5. Wait while the bluetooth manager searches for your keyboard again. When it comes up with a pairing password, type what it says on the bluetooth keyboard and press 'return'.
Hopefully, you'll see the status change to 'Connected'.
Was dit antwoord nuttig?
Afgelopen 24 uren: 2
Afgelopen 7 dagen: 28
Afgelopen 30 dagen: 131