Why is my iPhone overheating also when turned off?
After connecting my self made amp my iPhone restarted and started to overheat really hot. And also after I turn off my device it still keeps overheating less but still overhrating and my AUX port wont work anymore sometimes my phone switches from regular sound output to headphone one. My phone is still able to charge and to be turned on but it overheats so hard. I also tried to disconnect the battery and this worked so the phone stopped overheating but the same second as I connected the battery back to the logic board the processor (I think the black chip under the display connections) started overheating.
Help me I dont know what to do ?
Is dit een goede vraag?