The following is a general guide to Fix paper jam issue use the following procedure.
1. Confirm all the messages that appear in the display.
2. Remove any loose paper in the loading tray.
3. Press the Resume button on the front of the printer.
4. Remove stuck paper one sheet at a time, starting in the middle.
5. Check for any remaining bits of paper.
Reloading and testing the printer
- Once you've removed the jam, cleared away any remaining bits of paper, and ensured the print carriage can move without issue, test your printer.
- Put some inkjet paper into the loading tray and slide it into place.
- Print a test page by performing a self-test. Usually, a self-test can be initiated by pressing and holding the Resume button until the printer starts printing.
Unfortunately, no. I have cleaned the rollers several times according to the advice in the maintenance instructions of my quite new Canon Pixma TS8150. But as soon as the printer attempts to run the duplex, a hissing noice occurs. The same thing happens wether I use the rear tray or the cassette.
door Örjan Widegren
Hi @orjwid ,
If it is "quite new", check if the manufacturer's warranty period is still valid.
If it is contact the manufacturer as per the warranty statement (usually found in the User manual) regarding a repair, replacement or refund.
I notice that my Canon PIXMA TS8050 has no roller cleaning features in Maintenance menu. Mine has a duplex jamming fault. Will try your cotton bud cleaning idea. Not good for a 2 year old printer!
I agree with swartell. I am so fed up with this printer I am planning to replace it as soon as possible. I purposely purchased this model as a replacement for my Pixma MP960 which I loved. What a waste of money.
door Victoria Falcigno
I'm ready to throw this stupid printer out the window! It worked great for a few months and now I'm stuck inside waiting for husband to be discharged from stroke rehab and I can't dare go buy another one!!!! I HATE THIS ONE! Doesn't matter how little or much paper, it will suck it ALL at once or do freaking nothing!!!!!!!! And where is the freaking rear tray?????
15 commentaren meer tonen