OndersteuningsvragenStel een vraag
Er zijn geen vragen. Wees de eerste om een vraag te stellen!
Dit is een aantal algemene gereedschappen dat gebruikt wordt om aan dit apparaat te werken. Je hebt niet elk stuk gereedschap voor elke procedure nodig.
Tweezers are tools designed to hold and move objects that are too tiny to be handled by human hands. Common uses for tweezers include moving around electronics and small mechanical parts during activities like repair (wink wink), model building, etc. Tweezers are also commonly used for hair plucking, usually from the face or eyebrows. Tweezers for this purpose are often referred to as eyebrow tweezers.
Tweezers likely evolved from tongs, pincers, or pliers that have been used to handle hot objects for much of human history. There is evidence of tweezer use in predynastic Egypt, as well as evidence of Roman shipbuilders using a pincer-type tool to pull nails out of building materials. The name “tweezer” comes from the word “etwee,” which refers to a small case that people would carry around to hold small objects.
Tweezers Sold in the iFixit Tool Store (as of summer 2020)
- iFixit Tweezers ($4.99)
- Magnifying Tweezers ($6.00)
- Soldering Tweezers ($4.99)
- Electro Ultra Fine Titanium Tweezers ($24.99) (for microsoldered components under a microscope)
- Hakko 3 SA Tweezers ($9.99) (for micro-soldering)
- Hakko 5B SA Curved Tweezers ($9.99) (for micro-soldering)
- Nylon Tipped Tweezers ($2.99).
- Also sold in the iFixit tool store is the iFixit Precision Tweezers Set ($9.99). All of these tweezers are optimized for slightly different purposes and have slightly different features (i.e. a nylon tip, magnifying glass, etc.), but they are all designed to be helpful in electronics repair.