HDD, RAM memoryen
Dit is een aantal algemene gereedschappen dat gebruikt wordt om aan dit apparaat te werken. Je hebt niet elk stuk gereedschap voor elke procedure nodig.
Background and Identification
Released in 2012, the Toshiba Satellite C850 was part of the Toshiba Satellite series, a line of consumer-grade computers and some of the earliest laptops. Designed to compete with the IBM Thinkpads in the early 1990s, models in the Satellite series varied greatly from entry-level models to media center-class notebooks.
There are various models of the Toshiba C850 based on various configurations of memory and storage, as well as the country in which they are sold. The C850s have since been discontinued by Toshiba.
For its design, the C850 features a black plastic case and matte surfaces, with the exception being a glossy ring around the touchpad. The inside surface of the laptop has a grid-like texture—to keep fingerprints away. Moreover, it features a 15.6 inch display and a vibrant LG-supplied screen.
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- OS: Windows 7 Home Basic, 64-bit
- Display: 15.6 inches(39.62 cm)
- Resolution: 1366 x 768 Pixels
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2350M (2nd Gen); 2.3 GHz
- Chipset: Intel HM65 Express
- Graphics Processor: ATI Radeon HD 7610M
- Memory: 4 GB, expandable up to 8 GB
- Storage: 500 GB
- Battery: 6 cell, Li-Ion, 65 W
- Wireless LAN: 802.11 b/g/n