Dit is een aantal algemene gereedschappen dat gebruikt wordt om aan dit apparaat te werken. Je hebt niet elk stuk gereedschap voor elke procedure nodig.
Background and Identification
HP manufactures a wide variety of printers, ranging from professional-grade machines to home printers. To find the exact model of printer that you have, use this HP support page, which has information on what identifying numbers are important and where they are located on your HP printer.
This model is called an ‘All-in-One’ printer. This means that it has many different capabilities besides printing. This machine can print from a computer, but it can also print directly from a memory card or storage device without first uploading the picture or document to a computer. It can also make copies, scan, and fax papers. This printer is compatible with a variety of paper types, including plain paper, legal paper, cards, envelopes, transparency film, 4 x 6 in photo paper, and 8.5 x 11 in photo paper.
- Height 45.7 cm (open) or 24.7 cm (closed)
- Width 49.3 cm (open) or 45.7 cm (closed)
- Depth 43.9 cm (open) or 38.5 cm (closed)
- Weight 9.5 kg (21 pounds)
- Power Consumption: 50 Watts maximum
- Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi black when printing from a computer
- Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color when printing from a computer and 1200-input dpi
- Panorama-size printing
- Method: drop-on-demand thermal inkjet
- Language: PCL3 GUI
- Copy resolution up to 4800 x 4800
- Up to 99 copies from original (varies by model)
- Zoom to 400%, fit to page (varies by model)
- Image editor included
- Integrated OCR software automatically converts scanned text to editable text (if installed)
- Resolution: up to 4800 x 4800 dpi optical (varies by model); 19200 dpi enhanced (software)
- Color: 48-bit color, 8-bit grayscale (256 levels of gray)
- Maximum scan size from glass: 21.6 x 29.7 cm (8.5 x 11.7 inches)
- Walk-up black-and-white and color fax capability.
- Up to 110 speed dials (varies by model).
- Manual fax send and receive.
- Confirmation and activity reports.
- CCITT/ITU Group 3 fax with Error Correction Mode.
- 33.6 Kbps transmission.
- Ring detect with automatic fax/answering machine switching.