Dit is een aantal algemene gereedschappen dat gebruikt wordt om aan dit apparaat te werken. Je hebt niet elk stuk gereedschap voor elke procedure nodig.
At the time of writing, KitchenAid offers two models of Commercial 8 Qt. Stand Mixer differentiated by the inclusion or lack-thereof a wire bowl-guard:
- The KSMC895 which has a wire bowl-guard
- The KSM8990 which have a wire bowl-guard
Note: The model number for your mixer will have two extra letters at the end denoting the color of your mixer (ER = Empire Red, NP = Nickel Pearl, WH = White, OB = Onyx Black). These letters are only important when looking for color-specific replacement parts.
Besides the wire bowl-guard (and associated hardware) the two mixers are otherwise identical with the same powertrain (1.3HP DC motor/planetary reduction gearbox/transfer gears), electronic motor controller, etc.
- NSF-certified 8 Qt. Stainless Steel J-Hook Bowl (Model #: KSMC8QBOWL)
- NSF-certified 11-wire Stainless Steel Whisk (Model #: KSMC7QEW or Part #: W10745196)
- NSF-certified Stainless Steel Flat Beater (Model #: KSMC7QFB or Part #: W10720793)
- NSF-certified Spiral Dough Hook (Model #: KSMC7QDH or Part #: W10720794)
Compatible Accessories (per KitchenAid):
- 7 Qt. Flex Edge Beater (Per KitchenAid it is compatible but is not NSF-certified for use in a commercial setting. Model#: KAFE7L)
- Ice-Cream Maker (Per KitchenAid it is compatible but is not NSF-certified for use in a commercial setting. Model#: KSMICM)
- Any accessory which uses the front power port (though most/all are not NSF-certified for use in a commercial setting)
Compatible Bowls (per KitchenAid):
- 8 Qt. Commercial Bowl (Model#: KSMC8QBOWL)
- 7 Qt. Commercial Bowl J Handle (Model#: KSMC7QBOWL)
- 5 Qt. Commercial Bowl J Handle (Model#: KSMC5QBOWL)
- Precise Heat Mixing Bowl (Discontinued, Model#: KSM1CBL)
Note: The lip on the NSF-certified bowls is flared outwards, rather than rolled underneath like non-NSF bowls, to prevent microbial contamination from building up underneath the lip. This flared lip prevents it from fitting most of the plastic pour shield.
Sourcing Replacement Parts:
To find the part number for a replacement part, consult the attached Repair Parts List document for your specific model which are attached to this page. The document contains exploded view schematics of the mixer's various parts with references to part names and part numbers. Then search for the part number online to find available sources.