Dit is een aantal algemene gereedschappen dat gebruikt wordt om aan dit apparaat te werken. Je hebt niet elk stuk gereedschap voor elke procedure nodig.
Background and Identification
The Casio G-Shock G302 is a digital/analog watch from Casio, a Japanese electronics company, as part of the G-Shock line. G-Shock watches are designed to resist mechanical stresses, shock, and vibration. G-Shock is an abbreviation for ‘Gravitational-Shock.’ G-Shock watches are designed primarily for sports, military, and outdoors-oriented activities. Most G-Shock watches are chronographs, which is a specific type of watch that is used as a stopwatch combined with a display watch. G-Shock watches include either a digital display or a combination of analog and digital.
The Casio G-Shock G302 is a water-resistant analog-digital watch identified by the style code G302. The Casio G-Shock G302 was first released in 2005 under the module number 2738. The watch requires two SR927W batteries, which each have an estimated battery life of approximately two years.
The Casio G-Shock G302 includes a resin/stainless steel case and was sold in various colors. The watch’s outside ring includes various words, including ‘G-Shock’ in capital letters at the top of the circle, and ‘shock-resistant,’ also in capital letters at the bottom of the circle. The main ring also includes titles such as ‘mode’ and ‘adjust’ that indicate what the corresponding buttons are designed to do.
The Casio G-Shock G302 features a 1/100-second stopwatch, a 12/24-hour format option, daily alarm functions, an electro-luminescent backlight, and an auto-calendar up to year 2039.
Year of release: 2005
Module Number: 2738
- 2 X SR927W
- Battery Life: 2 YRS
Case: Resin / Stainless steel
Accuracy per month: ±20 sec
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59’59.99″
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- 12/24-hour format
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life
- 3 years on SR927W x 2
- Auto-calendar (to the year 2039)
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Others: Auto-repeat, time up alarm
- Daily alarms
- 5 independent daily alarms (4 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm)
- Electro-luminescent backlight
- Hourly time signal
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute)
- Digital: Hour, minutes, seconds, am/pm, month, date, day
- Shock resistant ()
- World time
- 29 time zones (27 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- Size of case / total weight
- G-302 …… 51.7 x 46.0 x 16.5 mm / 60 g