OndersteuningsvragenStel een vraag
Er zijn geen vragen. Wees de eerste om een vraag te stellen!
Background and Identification
Conceived as a home surveillance robot, the Amazon Astro was released to the public under Amazon's Day 1 Edition open beta program on September 28th, 2021. It features an extendable mast camera to allow it to look through windows and over objects as well as a suite of sensors dotted around the chassis including IR and Time of Flight.
The Day 1 Edition retails for $999 and the full release model will cost $1,449.99.
The device is currently available by invitation only to customers within the 50 contiguous US states though multiple examples have appeared on various online auction sites.
Announce date: September 28, 2021
Operating System: Fire OS (Android)
- 10.1" HD touchscreen display
- 1280x800 resolution
- 5MP bezel camera
- 1080p periscope camera
- 132° diagonal FOV
- 2x Qualcomm QCS605
- 1x Qualcomm SDA660
- 1x AZ1 Neural Edge
- 1x USB-C
- Time of Flight
- Bluetooth with A2DP support
- 2x 55mm front firing speakers
- 1x Passive base radiator
- Device: 424mm x 250mm x 440mm (16.7" x 9.8 x 17.3")
- Charger: 280mm x 264mm x 127mm (11" x 10.4" x 5")
- Device: 9.35 kg (20.6 lbs)
- Charger: 1.75 kg (3.9 lbs)