loud buzz sound, followed by a light smell of something burning
Yesterday I was working away when suddenly there was a loud buzz - about 5-8 seconds long. Followed by a light smell of something burning.
In the past year, Apple has replaced 3 power supplies, the faulty logic board, and the faulty DVD drive.
With the previous faulty parts, I heard a loup POP sound, following by a smell and, on one occasion, a spark.
This time a loud buzz, followed by a smell. It's still working though.
Is dit een goede vraag?