My touch screen is unresponsive after battery replacement
I changed my battery and the battery was draining fast so I got a warranty replacement and put it in my phone... The issue was when I was taking the screen off the adhesive strip got stuck on the ribbon cables for the screen and ended up tearing the black metallic film on the back of the screen!!! I thought nothing of it assuming it is just a ground plain and swapped the battery and turned on the phone. When I did I noticed my touch was not working at all. When I opened up the phone and took off the connectors and checked them all I noticed a very thin and tiny round piece of plastic it was orange and looked like kapton tape in-between the touch connectors. I thought this was the only issue so I removed it and put eye back together and it still was not functioning!!! Please help I have included macro pictures of the connectors.
PS I followed the iFIXIT tutorial but yes I did. My issue was that the battery I bought from iFIXIT was not making a proper connection and the phone would reboot randomly. So I was changing the battery
Is dit een goede vraag?