replaced finger sensor and still getting the same error message
Just replaced finger sesor but I still get the same message “cannot read your fingerprint. If this continues , restart your phone.” Swap old and new but still get the same message. What next?
Is dit een goede vraag?
Hi. i have have this problem too.
I did this and i am waiting to see if it solved or not
1. go to settings and general tabpage
2. tap apps & notfications
3. tap app info
4. tap 3 dot on up right of screen
5. tap show system
6. find "fingerprintASM"
7. tap storage and clear cache and data
8. go back and find "fingerprintauthenticator"
9. tap storage and clear cache and data
10. reset the phone
I hope it works!
door Ashkan Anisi