What is this thing?

Block Image

the one that’s shaped like a cylinder that’s under the throttle and has a wire attached to it. I have a 2008 2.7 v6 flex fuel Dodge Avenger

Beantwoord deze vraag Dit probleem heb ik ook

Is dit een goede vraag?

Score 0
Voeg een opmerking toe