iPhone 6s Extreme battery drainage (1% - 1 min)
I got a free iPhone 6s because the screen was totally ripped off
I replaced the bottom part (lightning port, mic, aux and so on), the battery and the screen ofc (All cheap parts from eBay). I am now experiencing extreme power drainage and have to charge the phone almost everywhere i go.
What i've already done:
- Checked the home button and front camera (Disconnecting them and checking)
- Restored IOS several times
- Checked all connectors
What i have noticed:
- It sometimes charges fast
- The screen tend to get hot in the top area
- Cpu and chip temps seems fine (32 - 35 degrees C)
- It drains power even when im not using it
I don't know what to do next.. Hope you can help :)
I disassembled the phone again after replacing the battery with a new one. I found this on the back of the motherboard (look at the photo). It seems and looks melted of some kind.. Which chip is located here?
BTW.. This is the exact location of the dent in the back!
Okay so i took off the black sealing covering the chips to see the chips.. It all looks fine irl except the "Apple/Dialog 338S00120 Power Management IC" chip (Borders look weird?) Sorry for bad quality and light :/
Is dit een goede vraag?