replacement damaged pcb components

I need part numbers or description with values of components Q6 and R59.

Beantwoord deze vraag Dit probleem heb ik ook

Is dit een goede vraag?

Score 0

2 opmerkingen:

I need RT1, Jim if you still looking for the valves of Q and R59 may be I can help but I'm unable to locate them on the P118 circuit board in my charger.


I NEED A READING OF THE R2 and Q6 is 1AM and R59 i cant see sorry


Voeg een opmerking toe