MacBook Pro mid 2012 15" does not recognize new battery
Let me explain first lobg story short:
My iCloud was hacked and macbook locked. So I sent it to apple service to unlock EFI. After they sent me macbook back, problems started with dead battery and kernel_task bumped up to 500-600%. I asked Apple service what this could be and they claimed it must be logic board beside the battery (shouldnt they test comouter after they unlocked EFI?). I also asked them if we can just test new battery and they declined me for testing and that I should buy it first. I told myself, !&&* I wont paying half price of new macbook for logic board, so I installed windows that had no issue to run as it must. Then 3 days ago I decided to buy new battery as I missed OSX alot. Didn't went for original battery from apple service (200€), but I ordered one from 3rd party sellers.
Battery installed, but here are the simptoms:
- mac os and windows still does not recognize battery (still says no battery)
- indicator from charging cable shows green light, never goes orange
- battery indicator does have function at all
- if I remove charging cable when macbook is ON, it works for a while and then goes in some kind of deep sleep
- if I shut down macbook, remove charging cable from it, I cant turn it on (obviously, but strange due previous step)
There is one thing I found out, but I don't know if this have something here:
Original battery is 5200mAh, 10.95V - 77.5Wh
3rd party battery is 5200mAh, 10.95V - 57Wh
So, is it because of lower Wh on new battery that macbook doesn't recognize it? Or its still caused by logic board or some other part?
Is dit een goede vraag?